Why to choose Code Kracker as Partner?
- Top-notch workspace. Your team works in one of our fully equipped offices in Ukraine’s major tech city – Kyiv – and gets all the necessary hardware and software, as well as comfy work stations, kitchens, and lounge areas.
- Team support. Our HR specialists, office managers, and system administrators make sure your .NET development team’s working conditions are perfect.
- Productivity services. Our account manager will always be in touch to help you build productive work relationships with your developers and advise you on effective project management practices.
- Agile coaching. Our own Agile consultant will guide your team toward maximum efficiency using the most effective software development methodology.
- Team retention. Corporate outings, tech events, conferences, and workshops – our retention specialists will make sure every .NET web developer you hire with us stays motivated to work even harder.
- Administrative services. Payroll, taxes, benefits, sick days, and vacations for your team – we’ve got you covered.
- Cost reduction. Our clients have been able to save between 15% and 55% in labor costs.
- Flexibility. Whether you’re a one-man startup looking for a single ASP.NET programmer or a multinational corporation in need of a large development team, we’re happy to help. Increasing and decreasing the size of your team is easy – just give us one month’s advance notice.
- A reliable partnership. We’ve just started and already have 10 companies from 17 countries clients, medium-sized, and large businesses among our clients.
Code-Kracker makes remote work for you. Every .NET software developer you hire with our help becomes your full-time employee, working on your project 8 hours a day, 5 days a week – just like your in-house team.
You run your team directly, with no third parties getting in the way. We only get involved if you need our assistance.
We’ll help you hire .NET programmers with experience in the following technologies: ASP.MVC, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET, F#, SQL, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, LINQ.
To build your .NET software development team with us, send us a message using the form below.